Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 2 February 2008

It Looks Like The Same To Me ....

Whilst we were on holiday in Brisbane & The Gold Coast recently, I was not totally aware of the 'suspect sketch' story which made the news in the UK, regarding the Madeleine McCann mystery.

It was only when Spooky rang me on our mobile one night (we were at Surfer's Paradise walking round the streets along with thousands of other holiday makers) that I became aware of the 'irregularities in the photofit sketch of the 'alleged' abductor of Madeleine.

Spooky had pointed out there was some discrepancies with this alleged sketch. I first caught sight of the sketch in question on Wednesday night aboard the Royal Brunei aircraft which was bringing us back to New Zealand ....

It was only about ten minutes ago that I came across a rather fine article by Kate Smith in her blog page 'Ecletctic, which features the sketch image on the top left of this posting, which exposes the suspicious similarities between the latest sketch and the sketch released at the time of the 'Belgian sighting' .... well done Kate!

It's mighty suspicious ... more clouds from that over worked machine. Another time for me to say that B word I think .....